Chief Corporate Counsel (all genders) – in our Business-Crew
We are looking for a full-time Chief Corporate Counsel (all genders) to join our young team in the Business Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our Business Crew ensures that all our entrepreneurial activities run smoothly and successfully - and that we never run out of fresh ideas. Developing, facilitating and evaluating our business are tasks of the Business Crew. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Advising the company management on all legal issues and preparing legal assessments
- Advising, supporting and representing the company in the drafting and management of contracts
- Representing the company in legal prevention and in legal disputes
- At least a First State Examination (Germany) in Law or a degree equivalent to the First State Examination (Germany) in Law (Diplomjurist, Wirtschaftsjurist or Master of Law (LL.M.))
- Proven experience in relevant areas of law, such as commercial, liability, antitrust, trademark and copyright law
- Several years of experience in legal advice and representation of (internationally operating) companies including contract management and monitoring
- Willingness and ability to assume responsibility for the legal fate of e.Volution GmbH as a senior legal advisor
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2436