Engineer / (Senior) Manager / Team Lead Vehicle Homologation (all genders) – in our Development-Crew
We are looking for a full-time engineer / (senior) manager / team lead vehicle homologation (all genders) to join our young team in the Development Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our development crew is responsible for the realization of our clients' ideas. From holistic mobility solutions in complex ecosystems to concrete development of specific vehicle systems, the whole world of modern and sustainable mobility is open to you. The development crew demands for your fresh ideas! We offer you...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Close integration into our vehicle development
- Determination of requirements (technical / legal) critical for admission in the automotive sector (EU, ww)
- Conceptualization, implementation and (technical) documentation of the vehicle homologation process (national / EU / ww) under consideration of the critical success factors
- Research on technical and legal innovations
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable technical specialization
- Experience in the field of vehicle homologation, understand of approval procedures and admission requirements (automotive), working with standards and legal texts
- Self-reliance and personal initiative; structured, analytical and team-oriented work ethic; proficient language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2428