Manager Logistics and Transportation (all genders) – in our Business-Crew
We are looking for a full-time Manager Logistics and Transportation (all genders) to join our young team in the Business Crew
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our Business Crew ensures that all our entrepreneurial activities run smoothly and successfully - and that we never run out of fresh ideas. Developing, facilitating and evaluating our business are tasks of the Business Crew. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- You will be responsible for operational and administrative logistics and transport duties. This includes, for example, parts and people logistics within the scope of our product engineering, customer projects or for the handover of vehicles or prototype components.
- You will reliably provide transport services at all times, which may require trips throughout Germany and Europe, depending on he purpose of the transport; the focus of activities is the area surrounding Aachen. For this purpose, you plan travel routes and alternative routes.
- You will ensure the operational availability and roadworthiness as well as the care and cleanliness of the vehicles, for example by planning and carrying out service and maintenance appointments.
- In your duty time, you will support the company by performing administrative or organizational assistance tasks, such as scheduling. You will also be in contact with customers.
- You are willing to travel, highly reliable, trustworthy and discreet as well as very flexible for short-term assignments.
- You are proactive and your service orientation and good manners precede you.
- You are an experienced driver with safe driving skills and can ideally substantiate this with completed driving safety training sessions.
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2454