(Senior) Manager Industrial Engineering (all genders) – in our Operations-Crew
We are looking for a full-time Industrial Engineering Expert (all genders) to join our young team in the Operations Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our operations crew is responsible for the conceptualization, industrialization, ramp-up, and operation of solutions for production of the products we develop for our clients - always embedded in unique ecosystems and with a commitment to sustainability. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Development of concepts for the production of light commercial vehicles, taking into account safety, ergonomics, quality and productivity
- Planning, procurement and installation of new facilities and equipment for vehicle production in Germany and abroad
- Design and implementation of IT systems and processes for the control and monitoring of production and assembly
- Identification of optimization potential and definition and implementation of measures in the production processes in terms of CIP
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, master craftsman/technician or comparable qualification (reference to production required)
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience (preferably in the automotive industry) required
- Very good IT skills incl. MS-Office, good ERP skills, good MES experience as well as good knowledge of business intelligence software advantageous
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2431