Manager Procurement and Sourcing (all genders) – in our Operations-Crew
We are looking for a full-time Procurement and Sourcing Expert (all genders) to join our young team in the Operations Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our operations crew is responsible for the conceptualization, industrialization, ramp-up, and operation of solutions for production of the products we develop for our clients - always embedded in unique ecosystems and with a commitment to sustainability. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Management of the supply portfolio to ensure transparency of expenditures
- Analyze and calculate procurement costs and propose methods to reduce spend
- Identify and collaborate with trusted vendors and suppliers
- Performing cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Successfully completed degree in in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, industrial engineering or comparable qualification
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience (preferably in the automotive industry) required
- Very good IT skills incl. MS-Office, good ERP skills as well as good knowledge of business intelligence software advantageous
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2449