(Senior) Manager Business Development (all genders) – in our Business-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Business Development (all genders) to join our young team in the Business Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our Business Crew ensures that all our entrepreneurial activities run smoothly and successfully - and that we never run out of fresh ideas. Developing, facilitating and evaluating our business are tasks of the Business Crew. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- You will play a central role in the business development of e.Volution GmbH in shaping the corporate strategy – In our young company this offers an exciting freedom of solutions.
- You support the company management in their business development and accompany internal as well as external appointments, conferences or other events for this purpose.
- You will pave the way for the further development of the company's strategic positioning with a wide range of stakeholders, such as customers or investors
- You will coordinate the creation and adaptation of business plans and product management, working closely with related teams.
- Successfully completed degree in economics or industrial engineering or comparable qualification at the interface between technology and business administration
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Affinity and initial experience in the fields of automotive, management consulting or entrepreneurship desirable
- Open addressee-oriented communication, professional presentation and ability to work on your own initiative
- excellent written and spoken German and English skills
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2433