(Senior) Manager Controlling (all genders) – in our Business-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Controlling (all genders) to join our young team in the Business Crew.
Joining (the) .Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our Business Crew ensures that all our entrepreneurial activities run smoothly and successfully - and that we never run out of fresh ideas. Developing, facilitating and evaluating our business are tasks of the Business Crew. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Overview of all relevant company key figures and generation of reliable transparency regarding the company's finances and planning, as well as the derivation of recommendations for action
- Responsibility for the preparation of and compliance with the company budget
- Supporting the company leadership in strategic decisions by providing various reports, analyses and forecasts for issues related to financing and planning
- Coordination, monitoring and control of product and production costs as well as identification of optimization potentials by contributing own ideas
- Successfully completed business studies with a focus on controlling or finance
- Affinity for numbers and KPIs, entrepreneurial thinking and strong analytical skills
- Professional experience in controlling, preferably in the field of automotive, management consulting or entrepreneurship
- Excellent handling of MS Excel and the MS Office product family
- High motivation, strong enthusiasm for communication and cooperation as well as a thorough, structured and independent work ethic
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2434