(Senior) Manager Corporate Research (all genders) – in our Development-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Corporate Research (all genders) to join our young team in the Development Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our development crew is responsible for the realization of our clients' ideas. From holistic mobility solutions in complex ecosystems to concrete development of specific vehicle systems, the whole world of modern and sustainable mobility is open to you. The development crew demands for your fresh ideas! We offer you...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- You actively support the research activities of e.Volution – in doing so, you collaborate across departments with all teams and project partners
- The focus is on the identification and outlining of current challenges and the development of innovative mobility concepts
- To this end, you will be responsible for reviewing current calls for funding that match the challenges, contacting funding agencies, finding exciting cooperation partners, and structuring the planned research activities
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable technical specialization
- Experience in the field of automotive industry and project management desirable
- Self-reliance and personal initiative; structured and team-oriented work ethic; proficient language skills in German and English (written and spoken); confident handling of MS Office
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2443