(Senior) Manager Development E/E (all genders) – in our Development-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Development E/E (all genders) to join our young team in the Development Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our development crew is responsible for the realization of our clients' ideas. From holistic mobility solutions in complex ecosystems to concrete development of specific vehicle systems, the whole world of modern and sustainable mobility is open to you. The development crew demands for your fresh ideas! We offer you...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- You are involved in the conceptual design of electrical system and network architecture for a future vehicle platform
- You support vehicle development by commissioning, testing and validating electronic components and systems in the vehicle
- You apply internationally acknowledged development methods (e.g. Model Based Systems Engineering)
- Successfully completed studies in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or comparable technical qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of automotive electrics/electronics desirable
- Experienced handling of the relevant measurement, analysis and documentation tools
- open communication and professional appearance
- good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2430