(Senior) Manager Development Full Vehicle Integration (all genders) – in our Development-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Development Full Vehicle Integration (all genders) to join our young team in the Development Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our development crew is responsible for the realization of our clients' ideas. From holistic mobility solutions in complex ecosystems to concrete development of specific vehicle systems, the whole world of modern and sustainable mobility is open to you. The development crew demands for your fresh ideas! We offer you...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- You play a crucial role in the overall vehicle development by integrating different development departments
- You develop concepts, architectures and detailed solutions, taking into account legislation, safety, design, ergonomics and functionality
- You work in an interdisciplinary environment with points of contact to requirements management, model-based development, purchasing or production.
- You ensure compliance with the overall vehicle goals in coordination with the different development departments
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering or comparable qualification with a technical background
- Excellent knowledge of automotive engineering, product development, and engineering design required
- Good communication skills in interaction of different development areas; project management experience; solution-oriented mindset; confident handling of MS Office; ideally experience with CAD tools and PLM systems
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2426