(Senior) Manager Development Mobility Stations (all genders) – in our Development-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Development Mobility Stations (all genders) to join our young team in the Development Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our development crew is responsible for the realization of our clients' ideas. From holistic mobility solutions in complex ecosystems to concrete development of specific vehicle systems, the whole world of modern and sustainable mobility is open to you. The development crew demands for your fresh ideas! We offer you...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Development of concepts for mobility stations for electric vehicles or fleets
- Coordination of interdisciplinary topics in the project
- Design of innovative solutions in the field of infrastructure for charging, maintenance and cleaning of EVs
- Coordination of various tasks form development to procurement, production and project management
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, business administration or comparable interdisciplinary knowledge
- Ideally relevant professional experience in the field of project management or automotive development
- Broad knowledge of vehicle and production technology as well as good communication skills; solution-oriented and conceptual way of working; confident handling of MS Office
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2429