(Senior) Manager Factory Planning (all genders) – in unserer Operations-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Factory Planning (all genders) to join our young team in the Operations Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our operations crew is responsible for the conceptualization, industrialization, ramp-up, and operation of solutions for production of the products we develop for our clients - always embedded in unique ecosystems and with a commitment to sustainability. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- You play an active role in shaping the master planning for our future plants in line with our strategic goals. You work closely with product development and production planning to conceptualize the implementation of this master planning.
- With end-to-end digital planning, you ensure that your planning results are also applicable to potential future plants and design or coordinate the knowledge transfer.
- During project implementation or the accompanying project management, you monitor the defined goals and milestones and report them to leadership.
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering or industrial engineering. A focus on production/production management is required.
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience (preferably in the automotive industry), ideally management and project experience in interdisciplinary and complex factory planning projects.
- Excellent IT skills incl. MS Office distinguish you; good ERP skills, good MES experience, as well as good knowledge in the field of digital factory planning tools (e.g., from Autodesk) top off your profile.
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2441