(Senior) Manager Finance (all genders) – in our Business-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Finance (all genders) to join our young team in the Business Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops and produces hardware and software components for mobility providers and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions to support sustainable mobility. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our Business Crew ensures that all our entrepreneurial activities run smoothly and successfully – and that we never run out of fresh ideas. Developing, facilitating and evaluating our business are tasks of the Business Crew. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated team consisting of young as well as experienced members whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions – right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Support with the derivation and implementation of the financial strategy (incl. taxes and treasury) while considering compliance rules according to (inter)national standards
- Stakeholder-oriented creation of transparency with regard to capital usage, financing as well as company cash flow
- Development, digitization, management and controlling of relevant finance processes along with respective guidelines
- Analyzing, reporting and preparation of information and KPI for the management board and further stakeholders
- Successfully completed business studies with a focus on finance
- Professional experience in finance, preferably in the field of automotive, management consulting or entrepreneurship
- Excellent handling of MS Excel and the MS Office product family
- Success orientation, flexibility, positive mindset and resilience
- High motivation, strong enthusiasm for communication and cooperation as well as a thorough, structured and independent work ethic
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2444