Senior Manager International Plant Development (all genders) – in our Operations-Crew
We are looking for a full-time Senior Manager International Plant Development (all genders) to join our young team in the Operations Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our operations crew is responsible for the conceptualization, industrialization, ramp-up, and operation of solutions for production of the products we develop for our clients - always embedded in unique ecosystems and with a commitment to sustainability. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Initially, you will actively participate in the master planning for our future production plants and develop the implementation strategy on your own responsibility
- You will oversee the implementation of the developed master plan in our foreign plants, taking responsibility for the defined milestones and reporting to leadership
- You will coordinate and be responsible for the future production start-up of a specific production plant with the option of taking over plant management (personnel responsibility for approx. 300 employees)
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical/industrial engineering or comparable qualification (production-related)
- Several years of professional and management experience in (international) project environments related to assembly and logistics, ideally in the automotive industry
- Leadership experience
- High flexibility, strategic thinking, initiative and openness towards new challenges
- Excellent English language skills
- Willingness to travel
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2442