(Senior) Manager Prototyping (all genders) – in our Operations-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Manager Prototying (all genders) to join our young team in the Operations Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our operations crew is responsible for the conceptualization, industrialization, ramp-up, and operation of solutions for production of the products we develop for our clients - always embedded in unique ecosystems and with a commitment to sustainability. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Project management for vehicle prototyping from design prototype all the way to homologation
- Interface management between product development, production planning and supply chain planning as well as internal prototyping teams and external suppliers
- Coordination of versatile tasks such as sourcing and procurement of prototype-relevant vehicle components, process and sequence planning, work preparation and optimization cycles
- Knowledge management both in the direction of product optimization and production planning
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, mechatronics or similar, master craftsman/technician or comparable qualification (relation to production required)
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of prototype construction (ideally in the automotive sector)
- Broad knowledge of vehicle and production technology as well as good communication skills in the product/production interface; project management experience; solution-oriented approach; confident MS Office skills; Ideally experience with knowledge management tools
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2432