(Senior) Project Manager for PMO (all genders) – in our Development-Crew
We are looking for a full-time (Senior) Project Manager for Project Management Office (PMO) (all genders) to join our young team in the Development Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our development crew is responsible for the realization of our clients' ideas. From holistic mobility solutions in complex ecosystems to concrete development of specific vehicle systems, the whole world of modern and sustainable mobility is open to you. The development crew demands for your fresh ideas! We offer you...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- Support of strategic and operative project planning and transfer of strategic goals into operational actions
- Overseeing the project development and its milestones, reacting to impediments and reporting to leadership
- Development and improvement of project management tools and methods in order to guarantee an efficient, collaborative, and successful working environment
- In a nutshell: You ensure the alignment of project goals and project team and build the basis to turn our vision into reality
- Successfully completed degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, business administration, or comparable qualification
- Knowledge in project management and agile product development is required; experience within the automotive sector is a plus
- You are well-organized and detail-oriented, have high analytical skills, and employ a human-centered working habit
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2425