Vice President Mobility Operations (all genders) – in our Business Crew
We are looking for a full-time Vice President Mobility Operations (all genders) to join our young team in the Business Crew.
Joining (the) e.Volution!
e.Volution develops, produces and operates Mobility-as-a-Service-solutions, consisting of hardware and software components for mobility operators. In addition to the development of innovative products, we also offer production concepts and holistic integration into mobility ecosystems.
Our Business Crew ensures that all our entrepreneurial activities run smoothly and successfully - and that we never run out of fresh ideas. Developing, facilitating and evaluating our business are tasks of the Business Crew. We offer...
- challenging responsibilities, that meet your skills and requirements in their diversity,
- a motivated young team whose pulse beats for innovation and contemporary solutions amidst the dynamic Aachen campus,
- a high degree of personal responsibility and fast decisions - right from the first day,
- the unique opportunity to help build a company from the ground up with your ideas.
- In our young company e.Volution, you will play a central role in the development of the company's strategy with a focus on the use phase of the products.
- In the context of our Mobility-as-a-Service concept you will take over the product management for the cyber-physical product service system. In addition, you will incorporate the requirements regarding serviceability and circular economy into product development at an early stage.
- You conceptualize, develop and implement our Mobility Stations including the offered services.
- You will design and establish the IT structures required for the intended subscription business in the context of Mobility-as-a-Service.
- You are responsible for the operation of the vehicle fleets at the various Mobility Stations worldwide.
- Successfully completed technical studies or studies in industrial engineering or comparable qualification at the interface between technology and business administration
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Affinity and initial experience in the fields of automotive, after sales, management consulting and entrepreneurship desirable
- Open communication, professional appearance and ability to work on your own initiative
- excellent written and spoken German and English skills
Please send your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates, reference number) exclusively in a PDF document by e-mail to Mr. Sven Cremer at email@example.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Job ID: 2455