- At e.Volution, we follow a corporate shared mobility approach with META.
- A company rents our vehicle and offers its employees a free mobility service for their commute to work.
- One employee takes his colleagues to work in the morning and home at the end of the day. This offers a company-privacy, so to speak.
- In our vehicle, which has up to 4 office workstations, the journey time can therefore already be working time.
- The trips with our META are always planned and the route is optimised so that there are no empty runs.
- Our META is also a VAN or large capacity passenger car with a speed of up to 130 km/h.
In contrast, for classic on-demand ridesharing services, a paid driver is usually assigned to a minibus. The vehicles/minibuses are also only used in a limited area. They transport every person, so there is no privacy among the passengers.
We are already in talks with the first companies for our shuttle system, as the journey to work in particular accounts for about 25% of the CO2 footprint of companies. Aachen, Bonn, Bochum and Münster are the first locations we are currently considering.